Dienstag, 1. Oktober 2013

“The secret of life, though, is to fall seven times and to get up eight times.”

pictures by: Aleksandra Rochowczyk



Peplum-Top: H&M; Leather Jacket:  Market; Leggings: Zara; Shoes: Zara; Chain: Topshop

The weather is screaming for some new boots, so I made my way to the shopping center to get me a new pair. Who else then the spanish fashion chain Zara can offer you some boots for fair prices. As the heel is not as high and thin, it makes them very easy and comfortable to walk in, even during the day. So I used my second day of uni to try their comfort. Result = excellent! 

Thank you Zara for a new pair of shoes in my shoe closet :)

Get your Zara shoes here: Zara Shoes

Also new are my Ray Ban - Clubmaster Sunglasses. Always fancied these glasses and finally got them :)


xoxo
Gentiana




1 Kommentar:

  1. Orange and black looks amazing together
    follow eachother on GFC?

    I invite you to enter my giveaway

    http://sandysandhu.blogspot.com/2013/10/giweaway.html#.UksBr4asiSo

    AntwortenLöschen