Dienstag, 22. Oktober 2013

Dine with me

pictures by: Aleksandra Rochowczyk

 
Coat: River Island; Nike Air Max Thea: Office


What did you have for dinner today? 
I went with my friends to an American Diner and luckely enough we found a wall next to the Restaurant with a "New York Diner" graffiti theme :)

I wanted to find an elegant yet comfortable outfit and went for my black jumper, black leather pants, and my favourite coat I bought in River Island last week. I really love the style of this coat and especially this amazing fabric which is called "scuba". I have had a few items in this material but right now it´s a huge trend that you can follow in high-street shops such as Zara, Topshop and River Island.

Oh yea and what do you think about my neon lime nike trainers? 

xoxo
Gentiana


2 Kommentare:

  1. Das sieht richtig toll aus, wirklich! ♥

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Wow! Der Look sieht echt toll aus! Dieser Mantel ist ein traum! bin jetzt ein kleiner fan von deinem blog, deine looks gefallen mir sehr gut!

    liebe grüße
    http://trippinonfashion.blogspot.de/

    AntwortenLöschen